Saturday 24 November 2012

Products I've used up #3



Imperial leather hand wash £2
I bought this in Tesco when it was offer. The main reason I bought it was because it was vanilla scented unfortunately the scent wasn't what I thought it would be. It was a nice smell but it didn't really smell of vanilla which was slightly disappointing. This bottle lasted a very long time which is quite good as the one I have at the moment doesn't seem to be lasting that long.
Would I repurchase? No

Macleans toothpaste £2.13
As with shampoo I buy toothpaste when it is on offer, I don't really stick to any particular brand but I always get a whitening one. I like this toothpaste and Macleans is one of my favourite brands as they actually seem to work. I can see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth when I use this.
Would I repurchase? Yes

Oral B toothpaste £3.49
I got this little sample free in Cosmopolitan magazine a few months ago, I took this away on holiday as it was a really handy size. I really liked this as although it was only a small size I could definitely see a difference. Also it was purple which I though was quite cool.
Would I repurchase? Yes

Veet shower removal cream £6.85 
I bought this as I thought it would be easier to use than shaving, however I did not particularly like this. It smells horrible and I did not enjoy applying it. You have to apply it before you go on the shower and you need to wait a few minutes before going in the shower. I found that a lot of it washed away. I does work but you need to have quite long hairs for it to work. It says that it works on short hair but I disagree with that.
Would I repurchase? No



Herbal essence hair mask £4.39
Hair care is not something I know a lot about, but I've read a few blog posts about it and I knew I wanted to try a hair mask. Hair masks can be quite expensive and this was one of the cheaper ones. I have used shampoo and conditioner from the herbal essences range so I decided to get this one. I liked the smell of this and after I used it I could see a difference in my hair however I didn't notice a difference in split ends so I have bought one that is specifically amied at split ends. I did really like those product as it smells really nice and it is really affordable.
Would I repurchase? Yes

Crabtree and Evelyn La source shampoo and conditioner £4 
I had these two samples lying at the back of my cupboard for quite sometime and when I wnet away I decided to use them up. They were ok but they didn't smell that nice and they didn't clean my hair that well.
Would I repurchase? No

Pantene shampoo and conditioner £4.69
I love Pantene shampoo they smell amazing and they make my hair look and feel really good. I loved using this shampoo as it did exactly what it said it did create total fullness to my hair.
Would I repurchase? Yes

Lush rub rub rub scrub £7.95
I loved this body scrub it did such a good job. This was probably one of the best scubs I have ever used. I did a full review of it here.
Would I repurchase? Yes



Hope you enjoyed this post
Prettylittlefashionista xxx




2 comments:

AddThis