Sunday 4 November 2012

October Favourites

I want to start by saying I'm back after a week away from blogging I am back and I will be posting regularly from now on. I know it's a little late but I want to share my October favourites with you.

Lush Rub Rub Rub Scrub
This is probably one of the best scrubs I have ever used it leaves my skin feeling really smooth and I have enjoyed using it especially on my feet.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
I love this it smells amazing and it leaves really lips feeling great. This is a good product to use now that the weather is colder. I am posting a full review of these 2 products tomorrow make sure you check it out.

Technic Carnival Nail Polish
I love this nail polish as it adds a nice sparkle to the nails. I have done many NOTDs with it which you can see here and here.

Lancôme Perfume La Vie Est Belle
When Lancôme launched their new perfume they gave away free samples on their website. I got this sample at the beginning of the month and I have been wearing it most days. I love the scent as it isn't overpowering but it lasts all day as well. I love it so much that I'm going to buy the full size.

What have been your favourites this month?
Prettylittlefashionista xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely favourites! I really want to get a Lush lip scrub as my lips are getting so dry with this colder weather x

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I recommend them they are great I really want to try the popcorn one as well x

      Delete

AddThis