Sunday 18 November 2012

November Magazine Freebies

This month Marie Claire and Glamour are giving away some great freebies. Marie Claire are giving away Jemma Kidd products the Idefine mascara and the Instant Lift Skin Perfection primer. I choose to get the mascara( not that I need anymore) this is quite a nice mascara it doesn't clump and it does volumises my lashes.






Glamour had free Nails Inc Polishes they had 4 to choose from St James, Motcomb Street, Elizabeth Street and Glamour Glitter. I picked up Elizabeth Street and Glamour Glitter as I already have a lot of reds and I didn't like the look of Motcomb Street. The magazine retails at £2 and the nail polishes are usually £11 which is such a fantastic bargain.











Have you picked up any freebies this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis