Tuesday 20 November 2012

Makeup Pixi3's- The Christmas Tag

I saw this tag on Makeup Pixi3's blog  and I thought I would do it as well.

What's your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love decorating the tree it is one of my favourite things to do. I also love going out shopping and drinking festive drinks from Costa!

What's your favourite makeup look for Christmas?
I love wearing sparkly eyeshadow as it is only at Christmas time that I change my normal neutral eyeshadow colour. I also really like wearing dark lip colours as well.

Real tree or fake tree?
We always have a fake tree but I really like the idea of having a real tree I think when I have my own home I'll definitely have a real tree.

Giving presents or receiving presents?
I love giving presents because you spend ages picking out the right gift and then when your friend opens it and they love it, it is just so great to see.

Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
Morning, we open a few presents and then we wait for the rest of the family to arrive and then we open all the other presents.

Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I'm not creative so I don't make Christmas cards but I love getting them.

What's your favourite Christmas film?
I don't watch many Christmas films but I love Christmas Cupid as it has Ashley Benson in it and she is one of  my favourite actresses.

What's your favourite Christmas food?
I love mince pies, white sauce, turkey and sausages wrapped in bacon

I tag all of you to do this please let me know if you do this in the comments

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love it, thanks for doing the tag :) I haven't seen that film either, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for it over xmas :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) your welcome I really enjoyed doing it

      Delete

AddThis