Sunday 11 November 2012

Makeup Inspired By Bella Thorne

So I saw this picture of Bella Thorne and I loved her makeup look so thought I'd have a go at recreating it.

Face
I used the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer which in my opinion is one of the best concealers out there. I then used the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation which I love. It works really well with the concealer as well. I then used the MUA Pressed Powder to finish it off. Bella has quite a natural look in this picture and doesn't use too much makeup.



Eyes

It's difficult to see the eye makeup but on the lips I went for a light shimmery colour. I used shade 1 from the Undressed palette as a base. I then used the lightest pink shade from the Pink Sorbet trio all over my lid. I then used shade 7 from the Going For Gold palette on my water line. I then used the Jemma Kidd Idefine mascara that I got in the latest issue of Marie Claire.

Lips
She has quite shimmery pink lips in the picture so I used ELFs Glitter Gloss in Twinkle Pink all over my lips.

Hair
For my hair I didn't do too much I tied it in a side ponytail and put a silver flier clip on it. The clip was from Tesco but you can buy them pretty much anywhere.

Please excuse the horrible picture
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you want to see any specific celebrities then please feel free to send me a picture.
Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis