Monday 5 November 2012

Lush Products Review

Today I wanted to review 2 lush products for you. The bubblegum lip scrub and the rub rub rub scrub. Lush is a brand that I don't buy very often as my nearest store is a few miles away and sometimes the products seem quite expensiveness considering they have a short shelf life and need to be used quickly. All that said I really love these 2 products and may have to start shopping there more.

I'll start with the lip scrub. In the shop the women got me to try this and I loved it so I had to buy it. It smells amazing which is great as I love products which have a nice scent. You rub some on your lips to remove any dry skin and lick of the excess (yes I said lick finally a product that tastes good) and then put a lip balm on when you are done. It leaves the lips feeling really soft and moisturised. This costs £5.95 but there is quite a lot of product in the pot so it will last quite awhile.

Now onto the body scrub, this is probably one of the best body scrubs I have ever used. You can use it on dry skin or wet skin and you can use it in your hair as it is said to add volume(I haven't used it in my hair so I can't comment). I love this I have used it on my feet as well as my body and it has really made a difference it has made my feet feel smoother and softer. It is great to use on dry skin if you need that extra scrub sometimes I use it on my feet dry if I am about to do a pedicure. The smell of this is a fresh smell which is quite nice. This has lasted me a long time and I will be sad when I have used it all up.

Do you have any Lush recommendations?

Pretttylittlefashionista xxx

*I have not been sponsored to write this post I bought this with my own money and this is my own opinion*

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis