Saturday 17 November 2012

Haul

This is quite late but this is the haul from when I went away.

The Body Shop
When I was away there was an outlet store and it had 30% off if you bought 3 items and 40% if you bought 4. I picked up 3 items as I couldn't find anything else I wanted or more importantly needed. I got the Love Etc spray and shower gel set as I had heard so many good things about it and it smelt amazing. I also picked up the chocolate lip butter this smells amazing and it is so lovely to use in the lips. I picked up this bag of fruity soaps as I thought it would make an excellent Christmas present and even if I don't give it as a Christmas present I can use it. With the 30% all of this came to only £10.40 the Love Etc was meant to be £10 so it was quite a bargain.

Nail Polishes
I went a bit nail polish mad and ended up buying so many. I picked up 2 sets from Primark as they were only £2 and they will make good presents. I picked up 3 Revlon ones from Poundland Tuscan Sun, Demure and Blue Lagoon. I also picked up 2 colours from MUA Pistachio Ice Cream and Frozen Yoghurt. I had been looking for Pistachio Ice Cream for quite a while every Superdrug I went in was sold out so I was very happy when I found it.

Jewellery
I picked up a few things from Dorothy Perkins I love there jewellery they are so pretty and are usually really affordable. I picked up a rabbit ring which was only £1 and the cameo necklace was only £2. I also picked up a mint green ring from Primark which was only £1.

I think I was quite good whilst away as I didn't buy too much.

Hope you enjoyed this post
Prettylittlefashionista xxx





1 comment:

  1. The Revlon nail polishes look really pretty and I loove the jewelry!Just found you blog,I really like it!:)
    xoxo Maria

    http://makeupkiss14.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

AddThis