Saturday 10 November 2012

ELFs Autumn lipsticks

I have a lot of ELF lipsticks as they are such great quality and really affordable. ELF has quite a range of colours and I wanted to share with you 3 that I thought would be perfect for autumn. The shades I'm sharing with you today are Gypsy, Posh and Voodoo( they are pictured in that order) I think these are the perfect autumn shades and they go on the lips so well they last for such a long time. You can see from the swatches below that they are super pigmented and quite moisturising. My favourite shade out of the 3 is Gypsy as I think it complements my skin tone really well and I don't have to reapply it too often.
Hope you enjoyed this post
Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh they all look lovely! I love elf and have a few lipsticks myself :)

    Mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are really good quality and I would definitely recommend them x

      Delete

AddThis