Monday 15 October 2012

Vampire Diaries Is Back!


I've got some good news for all The Vampire Diaries fans in the UK as it is back on tonight. It is on the same channel (ITV2) at 9pm following the twist at the end of the last season this season is sure to be better than ever.

There are some new people joining the cast for this series:

Grace Phipps- Has been in Fright Night and The Nine Lives Of Chloe King
She is going to be playing a young girl called April

Phoebe Tonkin- Has been in H20 Just Add Water and The Secret Circle
She is going to be playing Hayley a friend of Tyler's

Todd Williams- Has been in In Plain Sight and The Chicago Code
He is going to be playing a vampire hunter called Conor


Are you excited for it's return?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


8 comments:

  1. hands down fav show and the best man candy in a show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I 100% agree, Damon is probably my favourite character x

      Delete
  2. Definitely one of my fave tv shows! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They film this where I live!!! Following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Check out my latest post about ep.3.

    Hannah xo(Pretty Little Vampires)

    ReplyDelete

AddThis