Sunday 7 October 2012

Magazine Freebies October

This month there are 2 magazine freebies that I would like to share with you. I love buying magazines when they have freebies as it is a great way to try products. Last month Instyle magazine had Clinque products and this month they had Benefit freebies. They had cha cha tint bene tint or sun beam to chose from. I chose bene tint as I thought that would be the nicest colour. As I got it in Tesco it was only £2.50 even more of a bargain. Marie Claire is a magazine that I have never bought before but when I saw that they they had a free L'Occitane hand cream in it I knew I had to get it. I chose the scent mango flavour which smells amazing. It is a great size to throw in your handbag and I can't wait to use it. Also with the Marie Claire magazine came 3 sachets of the Tresemme split remedy which I am really excited to try.




Have you tried these freebies?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis