Thursday 18 October 2012

Cosmopolitan Freebies

A couple of weeks ago I told you about the freebies in Marie Claire and Instyle which you can see here. Today I am going to be sharing the freebie that I got in Cosmopolitan magazine. This month they were giving away 3 misguided lip glosses I chose Peace which is a corally sort of colour. Cosmopolitan have given away Misguided products before a few months ago they gave away nail polishes which I did a post on here. This lipgloss is nice as it isn't sticky although the colour pay off is not great I think it will look nice on top of a lipstick. Inside they also had a sample of the new Oral B toothpaste, which will be really handy to take on holiday when I go in a few weeks. I also want to mention that Glamour magazine is only £1 this month and that next month they are going to have full size Nails Inc. nail polishes in it which will be a bargain as the magazine is only £2.



Have you picked up any freebies this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

6 comments:

  1. I'm not so wowed by this month's freebies but I'll definitely go and pick up cosmo in november for the nails inc! full size too! thanks for sharing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven´t bought any magazines lately..but I will as soona s I´m done with my tests in school:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't got Cosmo this month :) The lip gloss is pushing me to though!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete

AddThis