Tuesday 18 September 2012

Top 5 Under £5

I saw miss budget beauty do this on her blog and YouTube channel, so I thought I would share my top products under £5. This was actually really hard not because I haven't got lots of products under £5 but because I didn't want to feature tons of MUA products as there are other great brands that are cheap but don't always get mentioned.

MUA- Undressed Palette
Almost every blogger has featured this on their blog. This is a great palette it is only £4 and it is a fantastic dupe for the Naked palette which is £36. You can see my full review of it here.

MUA Blush- English Rose
This was my first ever blush that I bought as I thought I was too pale to wear blush but this is perfect it adds a nice pink glow to your cheeks and it is only £2.50. I featured this in my August favourites here.

Collection Lipstick- Sea Shell
I love this lipstick it is a really wearable colour. It is really moisturising and long lasting and it is only £2.99. I featured this in my June favourites here.

2True Lipgloss- 22
I really like this lipstick as it isn't too sticky and it lasts a reasonable amount of time. There isn't a great colour pay off so I usually use it over the top of a lipstick and it seems to work really well. Also the 2True nail polishes are amazing you can see an NOTD featuring a 2True nail polish here. All the 2True products are £1.99 or 3 for £4.99. 2True is available at Superdrug.

Miss Sporty nail polish- Grape Fit
I love the Miss Sporty nail polishes they are such great quality and are only £1.99. They have amazing shades to choose from and this is just one of the shades I own. They have a wide brush which makes it really nice and easy to apply. It lasts quite a long time as well before it chips. I featured this in my May favourites here.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I might go on and do the top 10 under £10 post, also I may do my top MUA products if you'd like to see that please let me know.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx



8 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try MUA and now I'm going to go out and buy some thanks to this!! Please do a more posts about your MUA products :)

    Becca xx

    rebeccaalicebeldam@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great brand I definitely recommend it. I will be doing more posts on MUA as they seem very popular.

      Delete
  2. Ooh!! Is miss sporty and superdrug? And where is 2 true from? Havent heard of that one. Great post hun! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss sporty and 2true are both from superdrug. Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Great blog. I found you through BBU Blog Hop. Please follow back.

    http://ohhletmesee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little post, i did a post earlier today and yesterday about how far a tenner could stretch on beauty products, would love if you could check it out. I've also followed you so if you could follow back if you like it i'd really appreciate it :)

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm already following your blog :) and thank you for following

    ReplyDelete

AddThis