Sunday 30 September 2012

Stila Tinted Moisturiser Review

I bought this quite a while ago from poundland and you can see that post here and as promised I am going to review it for you.

The colour that I have is slightly too dark for me but they only had 2 shades available dark and medium. When I use this I have to be really careful when I apply it because if I put too much on it turns me orange. However I do really like this it goes on really well and blends in really easily and it lasts all day. I really like the packaging as it is really different from anything else I have seen. I'm not sure whether I would have paid the full price when it was available as it is good but I wouldn't pay their prices for it. This product is discontinued I believe but I think you can get ones with a lower SPF. This offers a nice light coverage but it can be built up if you need a bit more coverage. It isn't greasy on my skin which is another bonus. The SPF 30 is an added bonus for me as I don't really need such a high SPF as I live in the UK and it doesn't get very hot.

Swatches

Blended Out


All in all this is a great product and it is great to wear to school as it is such a light coverage and it looks very natural.

Thanks for reading


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis