Monday 3 September 2012

Revlon Kissable Balm Stain In Cherish Review

So last week I reviewed the Revlon Lip Stain which you can see here,  well I promised that I would review the Kissable Balm Stains and here it is. 
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain

Cherish

I picked up the shade Cherish as it wasn’t too light or too dark. I find this to be very moisturising and it lasts quite awhile on the lips. When it fades away it doesn’t leave patches  on your lips. Another thing I like about this is that it doesn’t cling to dry patches like some lip products do. These are supposed to be dupes of the Clinque Chubby Sticks although I can’t compare as I’ve never tried the Chubby Sticks these are definitely a lot cheaper and are probably just as good. the Chubby Sticks are £16 and the Revlon ones are £7.99. Like the Chubby Sticks you don’t have to sharpen them which is good as it is slightly wasteful when you have to sharpen a product as you end up losing some of it.  The product has a slight minty smell to it but that does not last very long. Overall I think these are a really great product and really worth the money. I got mine when it was on offer in Superdrug for £5.99 instead of £7.99. Revlon seems to be producing amazing lip products this first the lip butters and know this what will they create next.

The swatches
Swatch of Cherish

Cherish on the lips

Have you tried the Kissable Balm Stains?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

*I have not been sponsored to write this post I bought this with my own money and this is my own opinion*

5 comments:

  1. I've tried 2 of them and I really love them! I think Lovesick is another one that I want:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've seen that one as well and it looks really nice

      Delete
  2. Thank you that's so kind of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so lovely! It's really a shame they're not sold in my country.

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely that is a shame that you can't get them.

      Delete

AddThis