Friday 7 September 2012

NOTD- 50 Shades Of Turquoise

I know it’s a poor title but I was struggling to think of one as usually I use the name of the nail polish but this one doesn’t have a name it is Shade 49 by 2true and that wouldn’t have made a very good title now would.
IMG_4113

The 2true nail polishes are really good they are £1.99 from Superdrug but are 3 for £4.99 so that’s three nail polishes for £5 which is a really good deal.
IMG_4112

I love this colour it is really pretty and it goes on really well only 2 coats were needed which is fantastic.

What’s on your nails at the moment?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

p.s At Fragrance Direct Essie nail polishes are only £1.99 I’ve ordered 4 and will be doing a post on them soon

9 comments:

  1. hello i really want to order some essie nail varnishe on that website but are they genuine because it is weird that they are only £1.99 ! thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they are genuine I have just got them today and they look genuine, I think that they have the old brush so they are cheaper.

      Delete
    2. ok thank you! i dont think i will buy them then as the ones with the old brush also have the old formula! thanks anyway though! :)

      Delete
    3. Ok I'm glad I could help :)

      Delete
  2. That's a gorgeous summery colour. I'm gradually introducing darker shades to my nails since the autumn is fast approaching!

    I've started following your blog - found you on BBU Blog Hop :)

    Kat x

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get some more dark shades as I own a lot of light shades which hopefully liven up the dull days when the weather is terrible.

      Delete
  3. Thank you I'm following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful colour! I actually saw this nail polish when I was shopping the other day... should have picked it up! I'm a new blogger, following you from the Blog Hop. Could you follow me back?

    http://rebeccaalicebeldam.blogspot.co.uk/

    Love Becca xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the blogging community great blog!

      Delete

AddThis