Tuesday 4 September 2012

Instyle Magazine Clinique Freebie

This month there aren’t too many magazine freebies but Instyle have teamed up with Clinique and there are 4 products to choose from Clinique Turnaround Night Radiance Moisturiser, Long Last Glosswear, Repairwear Laser Focus and High Impact Mascara., I picked up the mascara.
IMG_4082

So you get the magazine, a Mango catalogue and another clothing catalogue for Anthropologie. The magazine retails at £3.80 but if you get it from Tesco it is £2.50. Magazine freebies are a great way to try products at much lower prices. So without further ado I will show you the mascara.
IMG_4083
IMG_4086
IMG_4091
I have 4 words for you I love this mascara, it is a really good mascara it doesn’t clump, it lengthens and thickens my lashes what more can you ask for. The full size is £16 which I don’t think I’ll be purchasing because it is a lot of money to spend on a mascara but if you want to get it you can get it here.
DSCN4105
And even better next month comes with free Benefit products 3 to choose from sun beam, cha cha tint or bene tint I think I’m going to get the bene tint or the cha cha tint. It comes out on the 4th October.

Have you picked up this fantastic offer?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis