Sunday 9 September 2012

Essie Nail Polishes for £1.99

Essie Nail Polishes

Yes you read the title correctly I bought Essie nail polishes for £1.99 instead of the usual £7.99. I got 4 colours from Fragrance Direct they have a limited shade range but they have something for everyone. You have to pay for delivery and I choose second class delivery which was £1.99 but it didn’t take very long at all to get here.  On my last post I was asked if these are genuine as they are so cheap yes I believe they are genuine but they have the old brushes so therefore the old formula. I picked up A Crewed Interest Chubby Cheeks  To Buy Or Not To Buy  and Navigate Her. I am really excited as these are my first Essie nail polishes and I can’t wait to use them you can expect to see them in some NOTDs.

6 comments:

  1. The Green and Lilac colours are lovely. I think the green will be lovely for autumn!


    www.betsyboat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree it will be perfect for autumn

      Delete
  2. nice blog.

    new follower anyway. if you don't mind, follow me back. =D

    http://priskajr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog. I love fashion/beauty blogs!
    Feel free to check out my blog and join too!
    www.wifemotherwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

AddThis