Saturday 1 September 2012

August Favourites

It appears to be that time again when I write my favourites for the month I can’t believe it is already September, the summer holidays have gone so quickly.
August Favourites

 MUA Every Lash Mascara in Waterproof Black - £3
This is quickly becoming my favourite mascara. It is fantastic and for £3 it is such an amazing bargain. It goes on so well and it adds volume and length to your lashes. I will be doing a full review shortly of it shortly.

MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose- £2.50
I have never really been a blush person until recently I love this blush it adds a nice pink glow to the cheeks without being too bright. It is very subtle and it lasts most of the day. This blush has made me want to try other blushes as before I was a little afraid of them because I am so pale that I thought I would look like a clown wearing it.

MUA Undressed Palette- £4
What can I say about this palette it is the best neutrals palette that I own and I use it nearly everyday. You can see my whole review of it here.

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake - £7.99
Revlon have produced some amazing lip products this year and this is just one of them. The lip butters are beautiful they are so moisturising and I love this colour it is a gorgeous pink. I did a full review of it here

Natural Collection Vanilla Body Spray -£2
I love the smell of this it is so sweet and if you didn’t know I love the smell of vanilla anyway and this is just perfect for me although it doesn’t last all day it is great to top it up during the day.

What have been your favourites this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

5 comments:

  1. I've been loving the lip butter in Berry Smoothie this month, Revlon really do do amazing lip stuff.

    I've been looking for a nice vanilla spray - at two quid I might just check it out! Thanks for the post! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth it and I agree Revlon have some amazing lip products this year.

      Delete
  2. August has flown by! Pretty soon it will be Christmas! Yikes! Vanilla is such an appealing fragrance! Love your favorites for August. Can't wait to see what you have in September! Stopping by from That Friday Blog Hop!

    Michele @ http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm exactly the same about blusher, always been scared I'd look embarrassed if I wore too much blusher! Great August favourites hun! Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,really want to try more blushes now as long as they are quite pale I think I will be all right

      Delete

AddThis