Friday 10 August 2012

Revlon Lip Butter Review- Strawberry Shortcake

Recently I was lucky enough to win a Revlon lip butter and I did a post on it here. I am now going to do a review on it to give you my views on the product  and even though I didn’t buy this product the review is still going to be my honest opinion.
So I’m sure by now that you all know what the packaging looks like but I’m going to show you anyway as they have different colours depending on the shade.
DSCN0370

I love the packaging of the lip butters the case doesn’t fall off but it isn’t difficult to take off either.
DSCN0331

As you can see it is a lovely baby pink colour. This is an everyday colour in my opinion and it is a very wearable shade.
DSCN0372

Sorry for the poor swatch but I hope you can see the colour ok. The texture of the lip butters are creamy and add a little colour to the lips which can easily be built up.
I find it very moisturising on the lips however it doesn’t last very long I’d say about 2-3 hours before I needed to reapply. I really like these lip butters and I would  love to try some of the other shades however £7.99 seems rather expensive to me so I think I will wait as I’m sure Superdrugs or Boots will have some offer on at some point.
I really like the look of the shades Cupcake, Cotton Candy, Sweet Tart and Berry Smoothie

Have you tried any of the lip butters?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


*I have not been sponsored to write this post and this is my own opinion*

6 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! It's a real shame they're so expensive but I'm sure you're right, they'll have an offer on soon enough, I think you got the best shade too, congrats!

    Ali xx
    ZombiesWearEyeliner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is a shame but in my opinion it is defiantly worth it :)

      Delete
  2. i have this one, and one in tutti frutti. i love the lip butters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. Looks as if it leaves the lips with plenty of moisture. New follower here from the Friday Blog Hop.
    http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

AddThis