Thursday 9 August 2012

Products I've Used Up

DSCN0247
As you can see I have a few finished products to share with you. I have been collecting these products for a while now and I thought I would finally do a post on them.
DSCN0248

I love the herbal essence range I have constantly repurchased from this brand. A few weeks ago I went for a weekend away so I bought a travel size shampoo to take with me. I choose the tresemme one and I really liked using it. It lasted longer than expected as well.

DSCN0249
I love the radox smoothies they smell amazing and I always take them when I go on a trip. I got the other body wash from the body shop in a set for Christmas it smells really good and I really want to get the full size.

DSCN0250
I finished my nail polish remover it was just a cheap one from Sainsburys and I have already re-purchased it. Next is the body lotion that goes with the body wash mentioned above it also smells amazing and I was sad to finish it. I used up impulse's very pink I love the sweet girly scent. The simple facial toner I really enjoyed using but now that I have finished and want to try something else (any suggestions). I haven't quite finished the last two but am nearly finished them so I thought I'd include them. I have used the simple face wash and although it is good it isn't amazing so I bought the Neutrogena one. I love the dirty works foot butter and I have already bought a new one. It is such a bargain at it smells really nice.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone else loves Impulse Very Pink, I can't get enough of it, I'm always repurchasing it!

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I love the smell and the rest of the impulse range :)

      Delete
  2. I wish I was leaving in london so I could buy all those inexpensive products!!I was there in june for 4 days an dI almost went crazy about it

    =)
    http://dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you've used up a lot of stuff!
    I love everything by Herbal Essences and those Radox Smoothies smell delish! :)
    Great post!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they do smell amazing. Haha I know although it took my a few months to use all of the products up :)

      Delete

AddThis