Sunday 5 August 2012

Products I Regret Buying


DSCN0128

DSCN0129
This promises to slow down hair regrowth with summer supposedly just around the corner I want to have nice legs for when I go out. This product just doesn't delivery I noticed no change in the hair regrowth time however it is a good moisturiser.
DSCN0130
Although this is a good dry shampoo I really don't like the smell. It is meant to smell fruity but it doesn't to me it smells like curry which you don't want your hair to smell like.
DSCN0131
This is Barbara Daly's lip gloss in ballerina I used to like this lip gloss but it has a brush applicator and I've started to notice that it smells funny I haven't had it very long and I have rinsed it under the tap but the smell doesn't go away so I'm going to have to throw it out.
DSCN0132
This is an ELF matte lip colour in natural I have another in tea rose and I love it but this doesn't look very nice on the lips. It seems to stick to all the dry patches on my lips and I wish I'd bought one of the other colours.

DSCN0134

Sorry for the bad picture. This is an ELF nail polish in the shade dark navy. I have so many things against this product. Firstly the colour doesn't match the colour on the website and then it doesn't match the colour of the bottle. On the nails this comes out almost black. Also when I got this it had nail polish on the outside of the bottle. I do however love the other ELF nail polishes that I own.

Please remember that this is my opinion these products might work for you and I'd be interested to hear if they do.

What do you regret buying?
Prettylittlefashionista xxx

4 comments:

  1. Such a shame about the Batiste, I always hear good things about them! Same goes for Veet, I was looking into that very product a few months ago, thanks for the warning!

    Ali xx
    zombiesweareyeliner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and Veet is usually a really good brand and I like their in shower hair removal cream so this was a big let down. I think the other Batiste products are better though I haven't tried it myself but the tropical one is meant to be very good

      Delete
  2. shame about the veet moisturiser! i found your blog through BlogLoveTherapy :) im following your blog, follow back?:P

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is as their other products are really good. I am following your blog as well :)

      Delete

AddThis