Sunday 19 August 2012

Poundland And The Original Factory Shop Haul

These two shops are great places to find makeup at affordable prices most of the time the products are either discontinued or old stock but they are still perfectly good products. When I heard that Stila was in Poundland I knew that I had to go and get some stuff as this would be my first chance to try some more expensive makeup without paying the huge price for it.
DSCN0584

So I picked up the hair refresher which is basically dry shampoo except it isn’t aerosol and it smells nicer. I got the tinted moisturiser in Medium 01 which might be too dark for me but I haven’t tried it yet. That is the only problem with these two shops is you can’t test products  so you just have to take a chance which you can afford to do when it’s a pound. I also got a pack of foundation sponges and an eyeshadow in the shade Sajama.
DSCN0587
DSCN0588

I also picked up a Revlon lipglide in Peachy Sheen I really like the colour of this and it is a really nice lipgloss. I also got a perfume and I was shocked when I got to the till and found out it was only 50p. This doesn’t have the prettiest bottle in the world but it smells amazing and you get 100ml of product which is fantastic.
DSCN0595
DSCN0695

The last two things were from the original factory shop. I picked up a Revlon Just Bitten Lip stain. These came out before the kissable balm stains. I got mine in the shade Victorian. I am really loving this which makes me want to try the kissable balm stains. I also got a Technic nail polish in the shade Carnival which you will have seen in my NOTD. This was only £2 and it is a dupe for an OPI nail polish.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

8 comments:

  1. love Poundland for make up. I picked up the tinted moisturiser and a powder foundation the other week and have been enjoying wearing them. I haven't seen eyeshadows though so shall have to have another nose xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's great for makeup, well I haven't seen the powder foundation in my poundland hopefully you'll be able to find the eyeshadows.

      Delete
  2. Oh you were so lucky to pick up the Stila - great bargains x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm really glad I did I love the tinted moisturiser :)

      Delete
  3. Stila is such an amazing brand :) great haul, everything looks fantastic. :)

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait to try the products and I will be doing reviews on them shortly :)

      Delete
  4. I never knew this! Our factory shop just closed down
    But we have a poundland!

    Am following you via the tbi blog hop :)

    whispersfromangels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either until recently. Thank you for following I am now following your blog as well I really liked your vintage ideas post. :)

      Delete

AddThis