Sunday 12 August 2012

Liebster Award Number 2


I would like to thank Nichola for nominating me. I have already received this reward so I am going to answer her questions but I’m not going to nominate anyone else or repeat my 11 facts. If you want to see them than you can here.

       1. What is your favourite food?
Any sort of chocolate pudding I always chose a chocolate dessert when I’m out. Although I eat a lot of chocolate desserts I don’t very often eat chocolate bars (which is a bit odd)
2. What is your worst habit?
It used to be biting my nails or sucking my thumb but I’ve stopped doing that. Now it’s probably screaming when a bee/ wasp is near me( I get some weird looks in the street)
         3.   What is your biggest achievement?
Reaching 50 followers on my blog is my most recent achievement. I was so surprised and happy.
         4. Favourite thing to do at the weekend
          I love going shopping at the weekend, Catching up on TV and blogs, I also enjoy taking part in the bbloggers chat on a Sunday evening.
         5.   Most embarrassing moment?
Probably when I was in the cinema with my friend, we were in the foyer waiting for my mum to pick us up she rang me to tell us where she was and whilst I was talking on the phone I moved slightly and knocked over one of those cardboard cut-out things only this one had leaflets in. I found it hilarious and couldn’t stop laughing whilst my friend picked up the leaflets.
         6.   Best childhood memory?
Probably going on holiday in the summer with my family we had such good fun.
         7.     If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 beauty products would you want the most?
Mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick
         8. Favourite tv program?
Oh god there are so many shows that I watch that it is so hard to pick so in no particular order
Grimm, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Hollyoaks, Revenge and Teen Wolf
         9.  What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Probably a plane ticket so I can go visit my friend in Australia
        10. What is your favourite outfit at the moment?
I’m loving wearing maxi dresses at the moment
11. What is your biggest fear?
At the moment my biggest fear is that I haven’t done very well in my GCSEs. I need really high grades to get into the 6th form that I want to go to and I’m nervous that I won’t get in.


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for the nomination! Stopping by from Like a Role Model blog hop. Already following!
    http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

AddThis