Wednesday 1 August 2012

July Favourites

It's that time again when every beauty blogger writes their monthly favourites. This month have used very few new products so I have included more general favourites with a few beauty items so without further ado here are my favourites.


DSCN0262
I have recently really been enjoying reading Glamour magazine the free gifts may have helped this slightly but some of the articles are really interesting and I love their fashion and make up articles.

DSCN0263

I love this body butter it smells amazing and really moisturising. It is quite thick which I like and it was a really good price. It was hauled here and it has been featured here.

DSCN0264DSCN0265

I love teen wolf and when I got this DVD I rewatched all the episodes. Season 2 has just started again so this was a perfect way of refreshing my mind of the storyline.
DSCN0266


I really like this BB cream by MUA. It blends in nicely and matches your skin colour once rubbed in. It is only £4 which is a great price. You can see it in it's haul here.
DSCN0269



I have really been loving the app and website pinterest. I love looking through people's boards.
You can follow me here if you want :) I also set up an Instagram account but haven't used it much yet but I will be my username is prettylittlefashionista.
IMG_3591
IMG_3590


What have you been loving?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love Teen Wolf, Such a great show :)
    Great favourites!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

AddThis