Monday 27 August 2012

Jewellery Haul

Recently I have picked up a lot of jewellery pieces and I thought I would share them with you. Claire’s had a fantastic offer you could get 5 sale items for £5 which meant everything was £1.
mouse ring

Owl ring

Ring set


Hamsa hand necklace

pendant necklace

In Dorothy Perkins I bought some more things that were in the sale. They had some lovely pieces and different stores had different items which was good.
earring set
These were actually £1

Lilac earrings

Mint green earrings

heart ring


I have some more jewellery to show you but I think I'll put them in a separate post. I hope you enjoyed this post. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! i relaly enjoy your blog and i wuld appreciate a follow back at http://lefthandedideas.com

    ReplyDelete

AddThis