Tuesday 7 August 2012

Clean And Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion Review

http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/<br /><br />http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/
A few weeks ago I purchased this you can see the original haul here.  After I had bought it I went on the internet to find some reviews on it I couldn’t find very many that were written in English so I thought I would do one so that people could hear about this product.

The good
It is widely available you can get it in Superdrug, Boots and most supermarkets.
The price it isn’t very expensive in most shops it is under £3 and it is often on offer
The packaging is quite nice it’s nothing fancy but there is nothing wrong with it.
IMG_3589
This is what it says on the packaging and I have to say that it goes cleanse the skin quite well I don’t know about the spot prevention as I don’t get many spots anyway but it hasn’t broke me out which is good.
The bad
The smell it has a very strong chemically smell which is very strong and not at all pleasant it doesn’t linger once on the skin but whilst applying it it is very strong. Also it makes your eyes sting and water even if I am applying it no where near my eyes it still makes them sting.
Scores
Availability 5/5
Price 5/5
Packaging 3/5
Smell 1/5
Application 4/5

Would I repurchase?
I probably would after I’ve tried other cleansers but it wouldn’t be the top of my list.
I hope you found this helpful

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

*I have not been sponsored to write this post I bought this with my own money and this is my own opinion*

8 comments:

  1. great post! i love the lush ultrabland! its really good:)

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i nominated you for the liebster blog award. It's on my page http://www.nicholatolchard.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog :)!! I found you through the bbu blog hop and now following!

    www.charlottelucie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved your blog ..following you :)

    http://bronzeandblush.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

AddThis