Tuesday 14 August 2012

Another Blog Award

So I would like to say a big thank you to Clare from a Bit of This and That for nominating me for this award. This is the Sunshine award which up until now I' had never heard of it.
sunshine-blog-award

The Rules:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself. These are below.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
I wish I wasn’t really shy around people I wish I had more confidence to talk to people that I don’t really know. I am pretty confident when I am with my friends but when I am alone I am really shy.
2. What is your theme song?
So I didn’t really know what to put for this so I did a quiz online to find out and the result was Firework by Katy Perry and this is what it says ‘You know you have great potential but your to scared to show it. any time that you feel you should say something but scared to, think of this song. listening to it helps as well.’
3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
Erm I can’t thing of anything I think that we experience things for a reason good or bad and we should learn from them.
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
I would love to have been in America in the 20s it seemed like such a great time with cars being new and exciting and the development of cinema and the new fashions and dances it seemed like a lot of fun.
5. What was your favourite childhood toy?
Probably a stuffed dog that I had which had a tartan scarf it is one of the few toys that I kept. Or my Bratz dolls I used to love dressing them up and playing with them, by the time I’d grown out of them I had quite a big collection.
6. What is your favourite housecleaning chore?
I actually really enjoy washing and drying up I don’t know why but it’s quite nice to stand and look out of the window.
7. Do you Twitter? 
Yes I do I think it is a great way to connect with followers and find new blogs. I especially love taking part in #bbloggers chat.
8. Any goals?
Make some new friends when I start 6th form in September. Try a new club or activity or something fun to do in my spare time besides blogging of course.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
Well I’m not old enough to drink so no.
10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
Again I’m not old enough to drive so I haven’t driven anything but the ugliest thing I have ever rode in is our school minibus it was bright yellow thankfully now we have white ones so I won’t be embarrassed again.

My nominations:
Helen@ Beautifully Superfluous
Mariam@ Insert Witty Title
Sophie@ Beautyaddict1997
Chloe@ Beautyblog4ever
Hannah@ Hannahjustyne
Alana@ Buttonsbeadsbeauty 
Hannah@ Pretty Little Vampires
Mia@ Teenage Beauty Blogger
Nina@ Nearly Nina 
Ali@ Zombies Wear Eyeliner

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award and I was also a fan of bratz dolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I have nominated you for a blog award. Find out more here http://prettylittlevampires97.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/sunshine-blog-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

AddThis