Thursday 12 July 2012

Prom

Firstly I want to apologise for not posting a lot recently although I have finished school for the past two weeks I have had 6th form induction so I have been quite busy and it had been really tiring being back at school. Anyway last Friday was my year 11 prom and I thought I would do a post on it.

Makeup
Face
Rimmel wake me up foundation
2true concealer
MUA pressed powder

Eyes
Beauty UK palette no. 4 Earth child (silver colour)
Rimmel mascara
MUA eyeliner

Lips
ELF classy

Shoes

Nails

Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch

Dress
I had a really good time and the food we had was amzing. I had Caesar salad, salmon fishcake and brownie. It was a great end to year 11 and it was a good way to say goodbye to people who are leaving.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis