Monday 16 July 2012

Makeup Haul

Yesterday I went shopping and I bought a few things and now have a very long wishlist. There are so many new products I want to try and unfortunately (or fortunately for my purse) my Superdrug doesn't have half the stuff I want so I'm going to be on the lookout when I go on holiday in a week’s time.



This is a re-purchase as I have nearly used up my other one. They have change the packaging which I am a little disappointed by as I preferred the old packaging I hope this doesn't mean that they have changed the formula.

I picked up two Barry M nail paints because at the moment in Superdrug if you buy 2 you can save a £1 which is a great deal I picked up two shades I'd been eying for a while Blue Moon and Peach Melba (a celebrity in the blogging world) These shades are amazing and I have nothing like them in my collection.



Lastly I picked up two MUA eyeshadow trios as they were buy 2 for £4. I bought chocolate box and pink sorbet. I have heard great things about these trios and I can't wait to try them.


Prettylittlefashionista xxx


4 comments:

  1. I love the Barry M polishes you've picked up, I'm only a little addicted...
    I've just seen the MUA trios, but the offer was over :(. Will be picking some up soon though!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame I recommend them though they are definitely worth the money :)

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the MUA trios, I have heard such good things about it but all the good colours are always sold out where I live!

    Found your blog through the BBU Blog hop x

    http://taniareveals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good I wore of the colours today and it lasted a long time. I was suprised when my MUA stand had the colours I wanted as they usually don't.
      I really liked your Mila Kunis makeup tutorial :)

      Delete

AddThis