Tuesday 19 June 2012

OOTD: Summer Casual

I have finally finished all of my GCSEs so will be able to post more frequently than I have been doing. I apologise in advance for the poor picture taking I am by myself today so had no one to take the pictures for me.

Vest: Tesco
Jacket: New Look
Jeggings: Littlewoods
Necklace: Avon
Bracelet: Lipsy
Close up of my necklace

Close up of my bracelet


Shoes: Dorothy Perkins



I'm not wearing too much makeup today because my hay fever has been really bad and my eyes have been terrible so I have only put on some mascara. It is by Rimmel London the Extra Super Lash mascara. The lipstick I am wearing is by ELF and is in the shade Classy. On my face I have just used the MUA BB cream. I am really impressed with it and I defiantly suggest you go check it out.
Prettylittlefashionista xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis