Friday 1 June 2012

May Favourites

I can't believe that it is June already May seemed to go by really quickly. I'm half way through my GCSEs and I can't wait for them to be over. 


I'll talk about my non beauty item first. It is the Hunger Games book. I haven't been reading for a while because I've been revising for my exams but I recently picked up the first book in this trilogy and I loved it I will be going out to get the others and as soon as it comes out on DVD I'll be getting that as well. 


Next is the foot butter by Dirty Works. Dirty Works is a range exclusive to Sainsburys. I love the smell of this it contains coconut oil and shea butter. It leaves my feet smelling and feeling great which is good as the weather has been nicer so I've been wearing more flip flops. I believe that it is on offer at the moment it is usually £2.99 which is a great price but now it is £1.34.


Next is a nail polish by Miss Sporty called Grape Fit. It is the perfect lilac colour. I love most of the Miss Sporty nail polishes as they are really good value and go quite well only two or three coats needed.  At £1.99 they are great value and at Superdrug at the moment they have 3 for 2 across all cosmetics which is an even better reason to go and check it out. 


The net product is a lip balm by Softlips in the flavour French vanilla. I love lip balms as I get quite dry lips so it is important that I have a good lip balm. I love this lip balm it smells amazing and it really moisturises my lips. It also has SPF 20 which is great for summer and gives the lips added protection.


Concealer is a must have and I'm always trying out different ones. This month I have tried the 2true 3 in 1 concealer and I have loved it. The reason I got this was I wanted to try the collection 2000 one but they didn't have my shade in stock so I got this instead. This is a really good concealer especially if you are on a budget. 




This is a swatch of the Rimmel London trio eyeshadow in the shade Lynx . I love all three colours but the two brown colours are my favourites. I got this from a beauty outlet store for £1.99 instead of £4.99. I don't think you can get it in Boots or Superdurg anymore as I couldn't find it on their websites but it should be on ebay.


The last product is a lipstick by MUA in shade 6. I love the colour and it lasts quite along time. I have been really surprised by MUA as a whole make up range I own quite a few of their things and I haven't been disappointed. For those of you who don't know MUA is a range of makeup exclusive to Superdrug it is really great value. Most of their items are either £1 or £2 and the products are really great quality. 

What have been your favourites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis