Friday 8 June 2012

Jubilee ELF Haul






I ordered from Elf again (opps) this time they had three offers to choose from: free delivery, 30% off or a goody bag. I choose the goody bag as I wasn't going to buy too much so I wouldn't qualify for the 30% off.


I started by ordering 2 brushes both from the studio range. The eyeshadow brush and the concealer brush. You can never have too many eyeshadow brushes and the brushes from ELF are so reasonably priced its unreal. I needed a new concealer brush as the one I got in the 10 piece set was way too small to blend in concealer.


I am a big fan of the ELF matte lip colours. I already own one in the shade tea rose so I ordered this one in the shade natural. They are so easy to apply and the colours are beautiful. I find them easier to apply than lipsticks.


I bought 2 lipsticks because I am a little lipstick mad. I love lipsticks and they are the one thing that I wear every day. I bought the shades Classy and Gypsy. I love the ELF lipsticks they are such a great price and are really pigmented also as an added bonus they smell really nice.


The last thing that I ordered was a brightening eye colour in the shade Nymph Dreams. I have a lot of brown shades and this was still a neutral palette but had some other colours that weren't brown. For £1.50 you get 4 eye shadows (bargain)


Now onto the goody bag I got three items a beauty book(£6) the neutral eye edition, a nail polish (£2.50) in the shade light red and an all over colour stick (£1.50) in the shade toasted. I love the concept of these as you can use it on your eyes, face or lips however the colour is not one that I would have chosen but I am still really happy with my order and look forward to trying the products.
Swatches

 


From the top Classy, Gypsy, Natural and Toasted


Swatches from left to right

1 comment:

  1. hi! i awarded you the laine blogger award !! see beautyaddict1997.blogspot.co.uk !!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis