Wednesday 23 May 2012

My Skin Care Routine


To take off my makeup I use two different products depending on how much makeup I have on. If I haven’t got that much makeup on I will use my Dirty Works cleansing wipes but if I’ve got quite a bit on then I will use the Garnier makeup remover.

Then I use the Simple facial toner. I just put some onto a cotton pad a rub it into my face. I love the Simple range as the products don’t have any smell to them. I don’t have sensitive skin but I don’t like strong smelling face products.

 Next I use the Simple light moisturiser this is a great moisturiser for summer as it is so light and doesn’t sit heavily on your skin. However if I have quite a few spots I will use the Clean and Clear moisturiser as it combats spots and blemishes.

I use the Simple face wash and I love it. It is meant to help fight spots and I am really pleased with this. You only use this once a day so I only use it in the morning but the above products apart from the makeup remover I use in the morning and at night.

Next I use the My Skin face scrub to exfoliate my skin. This product is not meant to be used daily I use it once or twice a week. I really like the My Skin range because it is specifically aimed at young skin so it is really good for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis