Saturday 28 April 2012

Charity Shop Haul


Charity shop haul

Recently I have bought a lot of clothes from charity shops. In my town there are very few shops but there are a lot of charity shops so I look around them as you can pick up some good deals. Sometimes you have to be careful with charity shops as sometimes the clothes can be overpriced. I have seen things that originally came from Primark priced at way more than what it was when it was new. So a tip that I have for you is always check the label that is inside the clothing as that way you can decide if they are charging too much for an item. The only time I buy clothes that don’t have a label is if they are quite cheap or of a reasonable quality. 

The first item I bought was a dress which originally came from Primark it was brand new as it still had the label on and it was only £4. It is a blue and white stripy dress with a grey top it also came with a really cute brooch. It is a perfect nautical dress that I love.

The next item was a top which came from Topshop which is quite good in itself plus I only paid £2 for it. It has a gorgeous floral print which is perfect for spring/summer.
Next is a red top that is the most beautiful shade of red I have ever seen this top didn’t have a label in it but it was only £1 so it didn’t matter. I know that I am defiantly going to wear it a lot as I love the colour red.
The next top is a white top with a black waistcoat. The waistcoat is attached to the top. The top is very pink and glittery it has a London theme. It has a Union Jack, red bus, queen’s head, the underground and Big Ben and many other London themed pictures. I really like this top the style and the design is very cute.  
The next item is a cardigan with blue and white stripes and cute bows on it. This cardigan will go with a lot of things and will go really well with the blue and white stripy dress.
I love the next dress it is a cute dress in pastel colours which is perfect for spring/summer. It was from H&M. I have so many different nail polishes that would match this dress it is unbelievable.
The next dress is a really pretty black and pink floral dress. I really like floral patterns at the moment so this was perfect.
The next top is a really pale pink top with a perfume bottle on it. I like the shape of this top as it is short at the front and longer at the back. I’ve noticed that quite a lot of shops are selling tops in this sort of style.
The next top is very similar to the London themed top it is a white top with black strips and it has a waistcoat attached to it. It has an eagle on it and I don’t know why but I love clothes that have eagles on I’m not sure what it is about them that I like but I just do.
The last think that I got is a beautiful blue top with horses on it. I was really happy to get this as I bought a blue scarf when it was in the sale but I didn’t have any blues that would go with or were close to matching it so this is a really great buy.
I’m sorry that this was such a long post but I hoped you found helpful in showing that charity shops aren’t just full of granny clothes that they do actually have some nice pieces if you look for them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis